Hi, my name is Marlene.
I’m here to help answer any questions about membership in the Florida Graphics Alliance (FGA), a non-profit association made up of graphics businesses and their owners.
Over the 42 year history of FGA, one thing has been constant – CHANGES in the industry.
My mission at FGA is to help member businesses manage these changes and maximize their profits by showing them how to leverage the collective resources of the association. In fact, the sole reason FGA exists it to help members improve.
Here are some benefits of a FGA membership:
- Save money on things you already purchase with FGA's buying power program
- Save 20-40% on credit card processing fees (members say this is worth the price of membership by itself)
- Save on Fed Ex, Apple, Xerox and more
- Save on delinquent account collection costs
- And many more ways to save
- Staying involved with taxation and government affairs that effect your business
- Access to HR professionals, services and guidance
- Monthly publications and reports on print trends, forecasts and performance by sector
- Access to printing financial experts
- Members get entry to education and networking events throughout Florida.
Please contact me to learn about these benefits and many more.